Origins Online (ELC)
Basic non-animated banner for Alkaline Greens

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Couch to 5K


What a difference some glorious sunny weather makes! For week of of my Couch to 5K challenge, I had to walk at least 50 minutes. I actually walked 180 minutes!!!

Not only am I inspired by the thought of being ready to run a 5K at the end of my training period, but finally...yes, FINALLY...we have getting some sun and a bit of warmer weather here in So Cal!

This week has been really glorious! It is warming up a bit, and this weekend should really be beautiful. So, with this week's training goal of walking for 60 minutes, I have walked at least 45 minutes each day so far this week!

And this weekend I anticipate doing lots of great beach walking! That is an even tougher workout to walk in the sand. I am looking forward to burning off more and more calories and getting closer and closer to my goal of COUCH TO 5K!

No comments: