Origins Online (ELC)
Basic non-animated banner for Alkaline Greens

Monday, January 7, 2008

A Happy Week!

I am sooo pumped! I HAVE LOST 7 POUNDS IN THE LAST WEEK!

I know, I know...I need to get a new picture posted, but I have been madly working on my jewelry business this morning.

I am very, very excited, and feel that this is such a huge victory for me. However, I have to seriously remain on track and focused. I have done this before, only to lose that sense of urgency. Even last night...I cheated...I had my only weakness in the world...CHIPS AND QUESO...and salsa, I tried to at least be a little bit good with the salsa???!!!

Share with me your victories, or even your frustrations. It is not easy, and there are so many of us out there in this together. I really do believe that Herbalife has been at the center of this successful week, and I am going today to pick up more of my not-so "secret weapon". Drop me a line if you are interested in more information, or you would even like some free samples to try for yourself. kelly@kamacejewelry.com is my email...No investment is needed, just an investment in your time and commitment to your health and wellness! Go to LifeChange2008 for even more info!

Good luck to you, and thank you for all of your support and good wishes! I will post pictures this week to show my progress!

No comments: