Origins Online (ELC)
Basic non-animated banner for Alkaline Greens

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Walking Must Haves!

I love to take long walks, and I have some killer hills by my home that are truly butt-bustin'! I have a few "must haves" that I always have on my walks, to keep me motivated and to intensify the workout!


My Touch Ipod...love it! I have had Ipods since they were first released, as I am a total music lover! This one, however, is just my favorite! I love to listen to music while I am walking, to help me set my pace and to keep me going when the hills get steep! Plus, I get to load and share pictures (including pictures of my jewelry to show potential customers or boutiques!), I can use the wi-fi internet functions and watch videos/movies when I am not walking!


Herbalife LiftOff...gives me the lift that I need when the walking gets tough! Check this out: no sugar, no calories, and only 1 carb! Lemon-Lime is my favorite, and it is sooooo refreshing in icy, cold water. Staying hydrated is important, and LiftOff makes it much easier! Want a free sample? Email me at kelly@kamacejewelry.com or go to Lifechange2008 for more info!


Herbalife H3O...another great way to stay hydrated, especially when I get burnt out on drinking plain water! Great benefits, too: Quenches thirst and replaces lost fluids. Essential electrolytes support cellular re-hydration. Energizing carbs for immediate and sustained energy. Powerful antioxidants protect your body from fatigue and soreness. No caffeine and a healthier alternative to high-calorie/high-sugar beverages. Would you like to try a free sample? Email me at kelly@kamacejewelry.com or go to Lifechange2008 for more info!

What are some of your walking or work out essentials??? Would love to hear your favorites, and what works for you!

No comments: