Origins Online (ELC)
Basic non-animated banner for Alkaline Greens

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Starve a cold, feed a fever? Feed a cold, starve a fever?


Been feeling pretty lousy for a week or so, and it has not helped that my kids have been sick too! It is one thing to have to take care of your own flu bug, but cleaning up and nursing two kids back to health has kicked my bug back into action!

I have still been losing weight, I am happy to say. I was not sure if I should be feeding my fever or starving it (!) so I would say that I tried both methods, and still lost another 5 pounds!

One lifesaver has been taking Herbalife products. I have to say that the H3O helped ALL of us stay hydrated, and it is much better than some of the other electrolite drink products from the store. LiftOff provide that "boost" to get me off of the couch and get productive. Let's face it, the laundry does not stop, dirty dishes don't magically disappear...mom still runs the house even when a flu is running her!

And, finally, a miracle product that I truly think has helped reduce my overall symptoms...and kicked the bug the first time around (before I got so run down caring for everyone else!) is....Best Defense!



So, if you are under the weather, suffering from a cold or the flu, there are great Herbalife products that can help to mitigate your symptoms, help you stay hydrated, and can help bring you some much needed energy! Go to LifeChange2008 for more information, or drop me a line at kelly@kamacejewelry.com!

No comments: