Origins Online (ELC)
Basic non-animated banner for Alkaline Greens

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!


I know that I have been reading in many forums that people despise making New Years Resolutions. However, I happen to be one of those people who truly need to set specific goals so I know what I need to do and how I am going to get there!

One of my commitments for 2008 is to lose weight and get healthier. I want to lose weight to look better, of course, but mostly to get healthier. I have a young family, so I need many, many more years ahead of me!

I am going to incorporate Herbalife into my wellness plan, as I need to have a solid plan of attack. Furthermore, I have found in the past that some of the prepared diet food companies (who shall remain nameless) were expensive, were often not really that tasty, and I found that I was eating a totally separate meal from the rest of my family. I won't need to do that with Herbalife, it is more economical from my viewpoint, I will replace meals with really delicious shakes and will be able to eat a very sensible dinner with my family...and prepare only one meal!

And I pledge to get more exercise. Being a jewelry designer and working from home can be pretty challenging for me. For years, in retail management, I was able to control my weight just by being on my feet for several hours a day! Now, I need to find a way to balance the sedentary work of a jewelry designer with walking and other exercise.

Finally, I am charting my progress here on the this blog (I am so very brave to do this, no?!) and I am part of an Etsy Biggest Loser competition! I am so very, very competitive, so this will be a great inspiration to me to go up against over 50 other Etsy artists to see who will be the BIGGEST LOSER! Starting tomorrow, I will have my "before picture" on this blog, as well as my weekly updated pictures. I can't wait for you to see my progress!

I thank you for being part of my personal journey, your support and kind wishes are much appreciated! Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding Herbalife. I can offer a great program in which you join a Nutrition Club and you can get Herbalife products for up to 42% off of the retail price! Drop me a line at kelly@kamacejewelry.com with any questions!

2 comments:

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

good luck for your weight loss challenge! i hope it goes better than expected! :)

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

What a cool blog! I love the idea of a Life Change blog! Neato and good on you!!!

I need to lose some weight too, along with some other major life changes I need to make. I think my weight gain is from meds I've been taking but I hope to get off those soon.

This will be so neat to follow. If you have any tips, please let me know!!!

xo,

Karen Beth :)
zazazu.wordpress.com