Origins Online (ELC)
Basic non-animated banner for Alkaline Greens

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yummmm....Cafe Latte....


Nope! I did not cheat this morning and enjoy a calorie-laden latte from...well...you know where! I enjoyed my very own Herbalife Cafe Latte shake, and it truly rivals the blended concoctions that I can no longer afford--health-wise or wallet-wise!

For lunch I had a salad with tuna fish. The salad is the Asian Supreme salad mix from Fresh Express. I absolutely love to eat salad, but seldom have the time to create the salad, the shopping, the cutting, etc. So, this way I can have my salad and eat it too!

I also really love the new lines of "spray on" type salad dressings. What a great way to get a taste of dressing, without the calories and fat from pouring it on your salad! I try really hard to get dressings on the side when I am eating out, and these spray salad dressings really help to control the portion size and give you plenty of really great enjoyment!

Good luck, and please share with me your tips to weight loss success!

1 comment:

iSew said...

I recently lost 25 pounds on Weight Watchers and found that taking it slow really helped me. My body just got to the point where it got used to losing.
I highly recommend drinking lots of water and keeping veggies around to snack on or add to other things. Sometimes when you feel like something won't satisfy you, add some veg! Good luck!