Origins Online (ELC)
Basic non-animated banner for Alkaline Greens

Friday, January 4, 2008

Yummmmmmm...


In my weight loss challenge, I am totally tempted by food all day long. I work from home as a jewelry designer, so I am literally steps away from my fridge and pantry. ARG!

So, I have been trying to stay focused on the end results, not the immediate desire to SNACK! One of the things that tends to save me are the Herbalife shakes.

I love the Wild Berry...put some of that in a blender with soy or rice milk, a handful of mixed fresh or frozen berries, and you have a shake that will beat anything from Jamba Juice (and, thankfully, without all of those calories!).

I am dying to experiment with the Chocolate shake that is coming on Monday. I am wondering how I can concoct a Mocha shake...some Herbalife Chocolate, some milk, a shot of espresso...Then I could put Starbucks out of business!!! Herbalife Chocolate, a few ice cubes, a spoonful of peanut butter...hmmmmm....a peanut butter cup in a cup!

Come and experiment with me! Lets exchange favorite shake recipes! Shakes are a great way to replace meals, or give yourself a high energy, high protein, calorie controlled snack. Tell me your favorite shake recipes, or email me if you are interested in some samples of Herbalife. I have canisters of the shake mixes of the competition collecting dust in my pantry...this is the only one that I truly believe makes something that is not only drinkable, but truly ENJOYABLE!

Contact me at kelly@kamacejewelry.com with any questions or if you are interested in finding weight loss success solutions with Herbalife!

No comments: