Origins Online (ELC)
Basic non-animated banner for Alkaline Greens

Friday, January 11, 2008

Have you hugged your colon today?


Have you hugged your colon today? I have! And, I encourage you to do the same!

How? I started the Herbalife 21 Day Herbal Cleansing Program a few days ago, and I have lost weight, I have gained energy and I hugged my colon!

This is a natural way to restore and maintain balance in your colon. It supplies prebiotics, probiotics, herbs, botanical enzymes and other nutritional factors to promote a natural self-cleansing. All I can tell you is that you will feel a change in a few days, without the wacky detox dieting (I could not stand the liquid concoctions I was expected to swallow!) or a colonic procedure, which in the wrong hands can be downright dangerous!

It is so easy...two AM tablets with water, two PM tablets with water. That is it...and, I have been drinking more water throughout the day, as well. How easy is that???!!!

With a flatter tummy and improved energy alone, I am a pleased customer! With the long-term benefits of improved absorption of my nutrients I am confident that my weight loss plan will be aided by this 21 day investment! Come and join me in a 21 Day journey to improved wellness...and hug your colon today! Email me at kelly@kamacejewelry.com with any questions, or go to Lifechange2008 for more info or to order today!

1 comment:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Do you sell HerbalLife or something? The colon cleanser sounds interesting.

msred5@yahoo.com